Dorothy wrote this about The Army!
The Army
My brother-in-law, Jordan, is in the army. He is at basic training. And where he is at for basic training is South Carolina.
After he is done with basic training he is going to go into Officer Training School. I hope he likes it.
I am going to his graduations from basic training and Officer Training School.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
if only....
Coleden found this bottle of Aleve (package says extra strength lasts up to 12 hours) and asked me what it was. I told him it was medicine. ...
Favorite Things
-
These are just a few of our favorite organizations. Please check them out!! Texas Corners Bible Church- kalamazoo, mi Line by line preaching...
-
(Disclaimer....I am not being paid or compensated at all from Nissan or anyone else for that matter for writing this post. Unfortunitely the...
No comments:
Post a Comment